22 July, 2013

Writing in Tulugu (తెలుగు) after long time - enjoyed writing a song from voice

I studied in Telugu (తెలుగు) medium during childhood till 10th. May be that was the reason behind reading lot of Telugu writings even today.

But what I am missing is writing in Telugu script. It is about ten years that I had written in Telugu. I thought whether my pen could move faster as it was. Alas, yes, it is. I am happy. Initially it was little troublesome, but I am used to.

I got bored of reverse engineering the server (Nginx and Ribs2) code. Thought to listen to songs. When I was playing Adda songs, lyrics of one song was very meaningful and melodic. It was written by Anatha Sriram. As usual, initially I had Googled for its actual script, but no help. I thought to pen down it myself, here is a song I reverse engineered.

I enjoyed the activity. Written in Telugu after long time. Feels like I had talk to my mother.

Anyone knew graphology? Hhh... I don't believe in nonsense, a lifetime won't be enough to estimate a person.


3 comments:

eu4 console commands said...

sir telugu speed ga rasetapudu hand writing mari pothundhi ala kakunda exams lo fast ga good hand writing rayalante ela sir

Diy hair growth serum said...

Same i realised with Popcorns and Coke in Multiplex? why the rates so high. Its almost the price of Movie ticket. I am Making a Petition for this. Please do sign, i will provide the link

Anonymous said...

trash..